OUR POLICY STATEMENT
GroundFocus Limited commits to excellence in quality, environmental protection, safety, health, security in its mining operations. GroundFocus commits to become a model of a socially responsible mining organization through effective implementation of the integrated management system - its standards, programs and procedures.
GroundFocus commits to high compliance rating in all applicable government laws, regulations and policies, industry standards, in order to uphold a trusting and enduring relationship with all stakeholders.
Our Key Feature of Service
To be a global Zambian mining company by attaining world-class capabilities and becoming a corporate model in the fulfillment of social responsibilities. We shall turn this vision into reality through the efforts of highly motivated, committed, and competent employees who:
- continually explore and develop ore reserves
- optimize metal production through cost-efficient operations
- maintain outstanding safety records and ensure responsible environmental stewardship
- foster mutually beneficial partnership with host communities
- exhibit initiatives and decisiveness
We in GroundFocus are determined to enhance shareholders' investment through the pursuit of excellence.
We commit to conduct our business objectives with utmost care for the environment. We seek to continually integrate safety, health and environmental concerns in all phases of operations. We shall use the best environmental management practices and strive to foster mutually beneficial partnership with host communities. To continually improve our safety, health and environmental performances, we shall:
- comply with relevant country statutes, regulations, and industry initiatives
- promote sustainable use and responsible development of resources by adopting appropriate technologies
- minimize, reuse or recycle, treat, and dispose properly all wastes
- enhance the land use and form in our operational areas
- promote safety, health, and environmental awareness and interaction among our employees, suppliers, contractors, host communities, and other interest groups
- provide appropriate training and ensure competence among our personnel for effective maintenance of our environmental management system
- develop livelihood programs and upgrade skills of host communities to contribute and enhance quality of life and
- make this policy available to the public.